Loaded Pasta Salad
20 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- ½ Medium Red onion, finely chopped
- 8-12 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Pasta
- 10 oz. Cherry Tomatoes, halved or quarter
- 1 Bell pepper, chopped (we suggest an orange, yellow, or red variety)
- 1 small English cucumber, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- ¼ c. Sliced Banana peppers
- 8 oz. Mini mozzarella balls
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 – 8 oz. Salami slices, cut into thin strips
- ½ c. Sliced Black Olives
- ¼ c. Coarsely chopped fresh Basil or Basil Paste
- 1/3 c. Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt, plus more for taste
- ½ tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2-3 Tbsp. Juice from banana peppers
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- ½ c. Extra-Virgin olive oil
- Cook noodles according to instructions. Drain and rinse well in cold water and place in a bowl.
- While pasta is cooking chop onion, tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber and slice salami. Incorporate olives, banana peppers, cheeses, and herbs with veggies and set aside.
- Next, whisk together ingredients for homemade dressing until blended. Add dressing to the drained and rinsed pasta.
- Stir in the vegetable mixture and salami, then toss. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For best results cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for flavors to meld.