5 minPrep Time
11 minCook Time
16 minTotal Time
- 1 lb. sausage, mild Italian
- 14 oz. pizza sauce
- 24 oz. pasta sauce (traditional or classic)
- 30 oz. water
- 10-16 oz. mozzarella
- 20 slices pepperoni (add more if desired)
- 1 lb. Country Pasta Homemade Style Wide Egg Pasta
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper as desired
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Set the pressure cooker on sauté (Note: we used the 6-qt. Instant Pot®). Melt together the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and sausage.
- Turn sauté mode off. Add spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce and pasta to the sausage mixture.
- Add in the water and stir. Close lid and pressure release valve.
- Set on high pressure for 8 minutes and let it natural release for 3 minutes.
- Mix in half of the cheese and pepperoni to the meat/pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and pepperoni on top of mixture. Replace the lid and let the cheese melt and the pepperoni warm through.