Insta - Creamy Country Garden Vegetable Pasta
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 8-10 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Pasta - uncooked
- 1 cup Italian blend cheese
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup yellow squash
- ½ cup carrots
- 1 cup peas
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place pasta, garlic, chicken broth and white wine in the pressure cooker (Note: we used the 6-qt. Instant Pot ®).
- Place your pressure cooker on manual high pressure for 8 minutes, and close pressure release valve.
- While pasta is cooking; chop zucchini, squash, and carrots.
- When timer goes off do a quick release, make sure to stay clear of hot steam from valve.
- Once pressure is released open lid and add all vegetables to pasta mix. Set pressure cooker for an additional 4 minutes on high pressure.
- After the vegetables have cooked do another quick release, and stir in heavy cream. Then change setting to sauté mode and add cheese. Keep on sauté mode until cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened.
Try this dish with your own veggie favorites!