Easy Pumpkin and Sage Alfredo
This seasonal favorite would pair well with a pan seared sage pork chop.
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 9 sage leaves
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese + more for topping
- 8 oz. Country Pasta Wide Egg Pasta
- Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat; add sage leaves and cook until butter has the flavor of the sage. Remove sage leaves from butter and add minced garlic to butter, sauteing for about 1 minute.
- Whisk cream, pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, and Parmesan cheese into the butter and stir until all ingredients are combined and the cheese melted.
- Divide cooked pasta into serving bowls and top with sauce. Garnish with grated Parmesan and sage leaves if desired.
This recipe is very easy and the sauce will cook quickly, so to start begin by cooking pasta according to package directions.
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com.