Abbi’s Chicken Noodle Soup
- 10 cups water
- 10 ¾ oz. can Cream of Celery Soup
- 10 ¾ oz. can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 10 cubes Chicken Bouillon
- 1 ½ oz. package Onion Soup Mix
- 2 10 ½ oz. cans chicken, drained
- 8 oz. Country Pasta Wide Egg Pasta (1/2 pkg.), uncooked
- Bring water to a boil in a stockpot.
- Add bouillon cubes and boil until dissolved.
- Add chicken, soups and soup mix; return to a boil.
- Stir in pasta; bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until pasta is tender, 8 to 12 minutes.
For a more colorful, healthy soup, add 1 cup chopped carrots, 1 cup chopped celery and ¼ cup sliced green onions while pasta is simmering.