Italian Country Chicken
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into eighths
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, skinned and cut into strips
- 1 9 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 7 oz. jar roasted bell peppers, undrained
- 1/2 C. pitted black olives, sliced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Italian seasoning, if desired
- 3/4 lb. Country Pasta, cooked & drained
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Add onion and garlic to cold oil.
- Cook in heavy large skillet over medium heat until translucent, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and stir until cooked through, about 5-8 minutes.
- Mix in artichoke hearts with liquid, peppers and olives and heat through.
- Season with spices.
- Pour over pasta and top with parmesan cheese.