Country Pasta Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 1-½ pounds top round steak, cut into strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1-10.75 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1-8 oz. can mushrooms
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1-tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1-16 ounce container sour cream
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 16 oz. Country Pasta Wide Egg Pasta, cooked
- Put steak strips in bottom of a slow cooker pot.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the onion, mushroom soup, mushrooms, and water.
- Add seasonings (chives through bouillon).
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and wine.
- Pour into slow cooker over steak.
- Cover, and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Mix in the sour cream and parsley; continue cooking for 1 hour.
- Place cooked egg pasta on plates or in pasta bowls, top with crock-pot mixture.