Country Pasta Greek Chicken
- 8 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Noodles, cooked & drained
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 Lg. onion, chopped
- 1 Lg. red or yellow pepper, chopped
- 6 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) Italian stewed tomatoes
- Saute chicken breasts in hot olive oil 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle breasts with salt, pepper and garlic powder while they are cooking. (They will not be cooked all the way through.)
- Add onion, peppers, tomatoes, lemon juice, basil and oregano to chicken.
- Cover and simmer 25 minutes.
- Turn heat off and sprinkle feta over entire mixture.
- Serve chicken with tomato mixture over Country Pasta.