One Pot Pizza Pasta
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
- 3.5 c. water
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 8 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Pasta
- Sliced pepperoni
- 2-4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese (depending on how cheesy you like it!)
- ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large oven safe pot, brown the sausage and onion. Add garlic for last 2 minutes. Drain any grease.
- Add in the spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, water, oregano and basil. Stir and bring to a soft boil. Add Country Pasta carefully and stir to combine. Continue at soft boil, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through. (Note: If the liquid is absorbed too quickly before noodles are cooked through, simply add water as needed in ½ C. increments until noodles are cooked through.)
- Preheat broiler.
- Top pasta with cheese and pepperoni then place under broiler for 3-5 minutes until cheeses are melted.
Recipe edited from countrysidecravings.com