Country Pasta Mushroom Garlic Fettuccine
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted fresh mushrooms, such as wild Crimini, Portobello (dark gills scraped out), and stemmed Shiitake, thickly sliced
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided in half
- 1 pound Country Pasta egg pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Pecorino cheese
- Melt butter with oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; sauté until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add fresh mushrooms; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until tender, stirring often, about 8 minutes. Uncover; sauté 2 minutes longer.
- Mix in 3 tablespoons parsley; season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and 1/2 cup cheese to mushroom sauce in skillet. Toss over medium heat until heated, cheese melts, and sauce coats pasta.
- Mix in remaining 3 tablespoons parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to large bowl and serve with more cheese.