One Pot Ham & Cheese Country Pasta
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 8 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Pasta
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. diced ham
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. frozen peas
- 32 oz. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. water
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. shredded swiss
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add shallot and garlic and cook until soft, 3 minutes. Add ham and cook until crispy, stirring occasionally, Season with pepper.
- Pour chicken broth and water over mixture, bring to a slow boil. Add Country Pasta once boiling and stir. Maintain slow boil until pasta is cooked through, stirring occasionally. (Note: If pasta not done and water has evaporated too much, add water in 1/2 cup increments as needed.)
- Once pasta is cooked through, add frozen peas. Then add heavy cream, Swiss, and Parmesan and stir until creamy.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.