Mexican Chicken Pasta
Shake up Taco Tuesday with our Mexican Chicken Pasta - perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. Ole!
- 1 1/2 lbs. of cooked and diced chicken
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 4 oz. can of diced green chilies
- 1 cup of red salsa
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 10.75 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. Country Pasta
- In a large skillet sauté diced chicken until cooked through.
- Once chicken is cooked add all other ingredients except pasta and simmer for 25 minutes.
- While chicken mixture is simmering cook Country Pasta according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
- To finish add pasta to chicken mixture and stir to coat.
- Garnish with fresh diced tomatoes, olives, avocado, and more shredded cheese. Enjoy!