Lemon Zucchini Country Pasta
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 3 slices Canadian bacon, cut into thick strips
- 4 C. zucchini thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 16 oz. Country Pasta Egg Pasta, cooked, but need water before draining
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 C. fresh basil, sliced thin
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the Canadian bacon strips and fry, stirring, for about 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, salt and pepper. Saute until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Toss the mixture with the lemon peel, the hot pasta, 1/4 C. cooking water from the pasta, lemon juice, and slices of basil.