Insta - Italian Country Chicken and Pasta
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 lb. Chicken breast cubed (1” or less depending on preference)
- 4-6 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 - 14.5 oz. can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 1/2 c. chicken stock (make sure that there is enough liquid to cover noodles once they are pressed down)
- 1 TBS. Basil
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 2 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 Small Onion
- 8 oz. Mushrooms
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese
- ½ C. Parmesan Cheese
- In your pressure cooker, add everything but the cream cheese and Parmesan. Stir ingredients to incorporate, and make sure that pasta is submerged in the liquid. Close lid and set manual timer for 10 minutes on high pressure. When timer goes off, allow for 3 minutes of Natural Pressure Release then quick release. *Note that a longer Natural Pressure Release will result in softer noodles.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until the cream cheese is melted and incorporated.
- Top with grated Parmesan, parsley, and cracked pepper. Enjoy!