Bacon and Cheese combine for serious flavor - you had me at bacon...
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 package Original Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 8 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Pasta
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Turn pressure cooker to Saute setting and allow to preheat (Note: we used the 6-qt. Instant Pot ®).
- Once heated add oil, chicken, and ranch dressing packet stirring to coat. Saute chicken for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add cream cheese, pasta, broth, and water to pot.
- Close lid and pressure release valve. Select the Manual setting for High pressure and set for 10 minutes.
- Allow pressure to naturally release for 3-5 minutes; then quick-release any remaining pressure.
- Open lid and stir in shredded cheddar cheese and cooked bacon; let dish set for 5 minutes to thicken.
Recipe inspiration from Plain Chicken.
We suggest adding more cheese to thicken if desired - because who doesn't love more cheese.