Insta - Country Shrimp and Pasta Soup
10 minPrep Time
13 minCook Time
23 minTotal Time
- 16 oz. Pre-Cooked Shrimp (tails removed)
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 6 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Noodles
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 ½ c. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ c. Fresh Basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbs. Tomato Paste
- 6 c. Water (use seafood or chicken stock for added flavor)
- 6 oz. Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 tsp. Cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Set Instant-Pot to Sauté, into insert add 2 Tbs. olive oil, shrimp, red pepper flakes, paprika, Italian seasoning, and salt. Sauté shrimp for about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside. Cancel the Sauté setting.
- Once shrimp is removed from pot, add pasta, halved tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, garlic, and water. Close lid and valve, set on high pressure for 10 minutes, natural pressure release for 4 minutes.
- When soup has completed the 4-minute natural pressure release, release pressure valve. Once steam is released carefully lift lid and open. Add cornstarch, baby spinach, and shrimp. Stir until spinach is slightly wilted. Enjoy this light and health option.