Insta – Cheesy Fiesta Pasta
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey, or lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning or 1 packet store bought
- 16 oz. Salsa
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 15 oz. can corn
- 8 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Noodles
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 2 c. Mexican Cheese blend
- Turn pot to Sauté mode, add a Tbsp. of olive oil to bottom of pot and brown ground turkey until mostly cooked.
- Next sprinkle meat with taco seasoning, stir to coat and finish cooking meat.
- Cancel Sauté mode and add to pot; salsa, pasta, black beans, corn and broth. Stir all ingredients to incorporate.
- Close lid and set the steam release knob to the Sealing position.
- Select Manual/high pressure and set for 10 minutes.
- Natural Pressure Release for 5 minutes once cooking is complete, then do a quick release of pressure.
- After opening the instant pot stir ingredients once more and add 2 c. of cheese blend, stir again to incorporate.
- Top with sour cream, tortilla chips, black olives, cilantro, and jalapenos. Enjoy!