Easy Seafood & Country Pasta
A delicious seafood pasta dish that works for a quick weeknight dinner or weekend dinner party!
15 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 12 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Pasta
- ¼ c. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion (chop bottoms and top separately)
- ¼ c. white wine
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. half and half
- *(lighter versions use 2 c. half and half or 1 c. heavy cream and 1 c. nonfat half and half)
- ½-pound imitation crabmeat
- 1-pound cooked shrimp
- 1 c. parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 18-22 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking begin chopping garlic and green onions. Cut imitation crab meat into small bite size pieces and remove tails from the shrimp.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and green onion bottoms until lightly browned.
- Deglaze your saute pan with white wine and cook until liquid has been mostly reduced.
- Stir in cream, and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add imitation crab, shrimp, Parmesan cheese, tops of green onions, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until heated through.
- Transfer cooked pasta to a serving dish, and top with seafood sauce. Garnish with parsley.