Easy, Cheesy Beef Pasta Skillet
A quick, hearty meal perfect for a busy weeknight!
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 8 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Pasta
- 1 Tbs. Olive oil
- ½ lb. Ground beef
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Crushed red chili flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbs. Tomato paste
- 1 c. Diced tomatoes
- 1 Small green pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ c. Chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 c. Shredded mozzarella
- Cook pasta according the package directions. Do not rinse pasta after draining. Reserve ½ c. pasta water.
- Using a large skillet over high heat add olive oil and brown and crumble beef, ensure beef is cooked thoroughly.
- Reduce to medium heat. Next add salt, pepper, garlic, onion, green pepper, chili flakes, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, parsley, and ½ c. pasta or plain water. Simmer until meat is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss pasta in the skillet along with 1 c. mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining cheese and cover skillet with lid. Garnish with additional parsley.
Recipe inspired by The Midnight Baker