Servings: 4 Servings
Creamy Country Pasta with Salmon and Peas
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 8 oz Country Pasta noodles
- 2 TBS Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 Cans Salmon (5 oz)
- 2 TBS Flour
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- ½ Cup White Wine
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tsp chopped Mint Leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve ½ cup of pasta water before draining.
- While pasta is cooking, heat butter over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add canned salmon and peas and sauté until salmon is heated through. Sprinkle flour over salmon and peas and sauté until well mixed. Pour in heavy cream and mix with salmon and peas. Add white wine, lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Lower heat to simmer and stir sauce with salmon and peas until slightly thickened. Turn off heat.
- Add cooked pasta and ½ cup reserved pasta water. Stir together until well blended.
- Add mint leaves, stir.
- Top with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Recipe inspired by urbanblisslife.com