Country Turkey Noodle Soup
- Leftover Turkey (Turkey bones for broth, 3 cups turkey, cut into pieces)
- 3 Quarts broth/water
- 1 cup celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, peeled & sliced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 3 cubes chicken bouillon
- 8 oz. Country Pasta
- Cut off excess meat from turkey bones.
- Cover bones with water and simmer for 2 hours.
- Drain bones, keep broth, and pick any additional meat off bones.
- Add water to broth so the liquids together equal 3 quarts.
- Add all other ingredients to broth.
- Cook 30-45 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Also works great with chicken.
For creamy soup, whisk together 1 cup milk and 3 tbsp. flour, then stir into soup.
If you don't have leftover chicken or turkey, you may also use canned chicken or boil chicken breasts then cut into pieces.