Country Pasta Bake
A tried and true family favorite guaranteed to please!
10 minPrep Time
60 minCook Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt, if desired
- 1 tsp. oregano leaves
- 1tsp. basil leaves
- 8 oz. Country Pasta, cooked & drained
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup parsley flakes
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Brown meat, drain.
- Add onion, green pepper and garlic, and cook until tender.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasonings.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Combine salad dressing, 1/2 cup cheese, eggs and milk.
- Toss cooked pasta with parsley.
- Layer pasta, then milk mixture and top with meat mixture in 9 x 13″ pan.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.