Quick Country Four-Cheese Turkey Casserole
- 12 oz. Country Pasta Egg Pasta, almost cooked through, still firm to the bite
- 10-oz. package thawed frozen petite peas
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1-cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup each of shredded or chopped blue cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, and ricotta
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a medium sized casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the turkey, pasta, and peas.
- In a medium saucepan on low heat, bring the cream to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and add the four cheeses.
- Add this mixture to the pasta mixture, toss to coat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with the almonds.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.