- 1 lb. Buffalo Burger (or regular hamburger if buffalo burger not available)
- 2 jars Alfredo sauce (or make your own)
- 1 red pepper, cut into small pieces
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- 2 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- Italian Seasonings (oregano, basil, etc.), to taste
- Country Pasta fresh lasagna sheets (If fresh lasagna not available, use 1 lb. Country Pasta Wide Egg pasta, cooked)
- Brown burger.
- Add red pepper, onion and mushrooms to meat mixture when about 1/3 through browning.
- Cook together, add garlic, salt and pepper, and Italian seasonings when about 2 minutes from finished.
- Add Alfredo and heat through for 10 minutes.
- Use some of sauce from jar to “grease” bottom of 9” x 13” baking dish (or can be placed in individual baking dishes as shown in picture).
- Layer lasagna, meat mixture, spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese. Layer approximately 2 full layers.
- Top with a layer of lasagna with extra Alfredo sauce smoothed over and topped with cheese mixture.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover and brown cheese to liking.
- Let settle for 5 minutes out of stove before cutting.