Servings: 6 Servings
Insta – Country Beef Stroganoff
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat or round steak, cut into 1” cubes
- 3 Tbs. oil
- 2 Tbs. flour
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ½ c. beef broth (for thicker sauce use 2 c. broth)
- 2 Tbs. Tomato paste
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 c. sour cream
- 8 oz. Country Pasta egg noodles
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Using the browning or sauté setting in the pressure cooker, brown beef in the oil.
- Stir in the flour and mix well.
- Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and noodles. Stir to combine. (make sure noodles are pressed down into liquid)
- Close the lid and bring to high pressure for 20 minutes. Use quick release method and when the unit is cool enough, remove lid.
- Stir in the sour cream and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.