Need a summer salad for the next BBQ? Look no further! This Hawaiian Pasta Salad is a hearty side dish that pairs perfectly with your favorite burger and lazy summer days!
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 16 oz. bag Country Pasta
- 1 C. diced cheddar cheese
- 2 orange bell peppers, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cucumber, cut into quarters and sliced
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 16 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 oz. (about 2 heaping cups) diced ham
- 1 (14 oz.) can pineapple tidbits in 100% pineapple juice, divided
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1/2 C. pineapple juice (reserved from the can of pineapple tidbits)
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp course ground black pepper
- Cook Country Pasta according to directions on bag, drain, rinse with cold water.
- Chop ham and vegetables and set aside. Reserve pineapple juice from can for the dressing. Set aside. Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a pint size mason jar add dressing ingredients. Shake mason jar until dressing is combined. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss with salad tongs until well coated.
Recipe inspiration from The Slow Roasted Italian