Recipe submitted by P. Moran of South Carolina
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, or to taste
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 lb. Country Pasta, cooked and drained
- Saute onion and garlic in butter, over medium heat.
- Add meat and brown.
- Drain all but about 2 Tbsp of grease.
- Add flour, salt and pepper, stir, and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add soups, stir and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Heat through, sprinkle with parsley (optional), and serve over hot Country Pasta.