Grilled Chicken Country Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces Country Pasta Egg or Wide Egg Pasta
- 1-9 oz. box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 pound small mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-cup of ranch salad dressing
- 1 bunch chives, chopped or ½ bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Pour into a large serving bowl, set aside.
- Skewer mushrooms and artichoke hearts separately.
- Over medium/hot heat, grill the chicken until cooked through.
- Grill the mushrooms and artichoke hearts until tender and browned.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the mushrooms and artichokes from skewers; add to the pasta.
- Slice chicken into bite-size pieces and add to pasta.
- Add ranch dressing to salad and toss gently.
- Garnish with chives or scallions.