Servings: 6 Servings
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat or round steak, cut into 1” cubes
- 3 Tbs. oil
- 2 Tbs. flour
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ½ c. beef broth (for thicker sauce use 2 c. broth)
- 2 Tbs. Tomato paste
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 c. sour cream
- 8 oz. Country Pasta egg noodles
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Using the browning or sauté setting in the pressure cooker, brown beef in the oil.
- Stir in the flour and mix well.
- Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and noodles. Stir to combine. (make sure noodles are pressed down into liquid)
- Close the lid and bring to high pressure for 20 minutes. Use quick release method and when the unit is cool enough, remove lid.
- Stir in the sour cream and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Warm up with this hearty classic!
10 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups yellow onion, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 15 oz. cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 12 oz. bottle beer
- 1 16 oz. Country Pasta Wide Egg Noodles
- Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium to high heat. Add onions and garlic, and cook, stirring often, until tender - about 5 minutes.
- Next add ground burger and Italian sausage stirring often until crumbled and brown. Drain any fat from meat mixture and return to pot.
- Add tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, thyme, and oregano and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to high. Stir in beans, tomatoes, chicken broth, and beer, and bring to a boil - about 5 minutes. Then reduce heat to medium to low and simmer for 30 minutes, continuing to stir often.
- While chili is simmering, heat water in a separate pot to boiling, add Country Pasta Wide Egg Noodles. Cook for 18-22 minutes. Once noodles are cooked, drain and top with chili. Garnish with the toppings of your choice.
Recipe adapted from myrecipes.com, Classic Beef Chili.
The perfect blend of seasonings meld together in this fresh and flavorful soup, and will leave you with thoughts of your favorite Mexican restaurant!
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 4 lbs. Roma Tomatoes - halved
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil + more for tomato roasting
- 5 oz. Homemade Style Wide Egg Pasta
- 2 Tbsp garlic - finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cilantro - roughly chopped, divided
- 1 lb. chicken breast - cubed
- Feta cheese and lime wedges for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Place halved tomatoes on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes, or until they begin to caramelize. Once tomatoes are cool enough to handle, roughly chop and set aside.
- While tomatoes are roasting, heat a large stock pot over medium high heat. Add the remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil and pasta. Cook until pasta begins to brown (this will take about a minute). Next add the onion, garlic, oregano and cumin. Cook until the onion is softened. Add the stock and 3/4 cup of cilantro. Bring to a simmer and add the cubed chicken breast. Cook chicken thoroughly.
- Add the tomatoes to the soup mixture and continue to cook for a few minutes allowing the flavors to meld.
- Divide soup into servings and top with Feta, Lime wedges, and remaining cilantro.
This recipe was a huge hit with the Country Pasta team. For this soup we do suggest gently breaking up the pasta into smaller "spoonable" noodles.
Servings: 4 Servings
Set the slow cooker and come home to a spicier twist on a traditional favorite. Relax, dinner is done!
15 minPrep Time
4 hrCook Time
4 hr, 15 Total Time
- 3 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 tsp of Cajun Seasoning
- 4 Tbsp of Butter
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, finely diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, finely diced
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Dried Basil
- ½ tsp Lemon Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 8 oz Country Pasta
- Parmesan Cheese for topping
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker and cover with Cajun seasoning.
- Next add the remaining ingredients except for the pasta, and set the slow cooker on high. *Note the high setting will cook the chicken in about two and half hours. If you prefer a longer cook time set the slow cooker on low for about 4 hours.
- Once chicken is fully cooked; shred the chicken and stir to combine with other ingredients.
- When chicken and sauce mixture are complete; cook pasta according to package directions. *Note the pasta will take about 20 minutes to cook to al dente. For timing purposes we suggest beginning to cook the pasta while you shred the chicken and finish the sauce.
- When pasta is cooked to al dente; drain water and top with Cajon Chicken Alfredo mixture. Garnish with Parmesan if desired. Enjoy!
Chef’s Note: We opted not to use the green peppers and instead added mushrooms which were a great addition to this dish.
Recipe adapted from Getinmybelly.com
Recipe courtesy of Rachel Ray
- 16 oz. Country Pasta
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 lb. ground burger
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 - 14oz. can of fire-roasted tomatoes, crushed or chopped
- 1 - 8oz. can of tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beer
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar, shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add Country Pasta (water should cover all pasta).
- Cook pasta for 18 - 28 minutes, or until it reaches your desired "bite".
- While pasta is cooking, begin sautéing chopped bacon over medium/high heat in a deep skillet until it is brown and crispy.
- Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Next drain off excess fat, but leaving enough to coat the bottom of the skillet; add ground beef and cook thoroughly. Remove fat from ground beef if needed.
- Add the onion and garlic and stir into the cooked ground beef.
- Season meat mixture with salt, pepper, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 1/2 cup of beer and deglaze pan.
- Cook 5-6 minutes more, then stir in the tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add the hot (drained) pasta to the meat and sauce and stir to combine.
- Garnish with cooked bacon, sharp cheddar, and green onions.