This seasonal favorite would pair well with a pan seared sage pork chop.
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 9 sage leaves
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese + more for topping
- 8 oz. Country Pasta Wide Egg Pasta
- Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat; add sage leaves and cook until butter has the flavor of the sage. Remove sage leaves from butter and add minced garlic to butter, sauteing for about 1 minute.
- Whisk cream, pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, and Parmesan cheese into the butter and stir until all ingredients are combined and the cheese melted.
- Divide cooked pasta into serving bowls and top with sauce. Garnish with grated Parmesan and sage leaves if desired.
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com.