10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 16 oz. Country Pasta
- 4 cloves garlic or 2 rounded tsp. minced garlic
- 2 ½ oz. Boursin Garlic & Herb spreadable cheese
- 1 ½ oz. cream cheese
- 1-1 ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 C. packed baby spinach leaves
- ½ C. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare Country Pasta according to package directions. Drain thoroughly and set aside.
- Rinse and pat dry spinach leaves. Combine 2 C. spinach, all the garlic, salt, pepper, cream cheese and Boursin in a food processor. Blend for approximately 2 minutes, or until well mixed and creamy.
- Roughly chop remaining cup of spinach leaves, add to spinach mixture and pour over hot pasta.
- Add the freshly grated parmesan and mix until pasta is well coated.
This dish can also be served with sautéed chicken breast or crumbled bacon for meat-lovers!