Country Tuna Stroganoff Casserole
Enjoy this hearty, filling dish with friends and family!
- 1 can cream soup of choice
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 3/4 C. milk
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 7 oz. can tuna
- 1 C. grated cheese
- 2 Tbsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 8 oz. Country Pasta, cooked & drained
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into 9 x 9" baking dish.
- Top with cracker or bread crumbs, if desired.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with extra grated cheese the last 15 minutes of baking.