Country Pasta Veggie Stir Fry
25 minTotal Time
- 8 oz. Country Pasta egg noodles
- 1 cup snow peas
- ½ cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- ½ cup Asian Toasted Sesame dressing
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. each: ground ginger, garlic powder (or 1 clove fresh sliced garlic) and crushed red pepper
- ½ cup water chestnuts
- Cook pasta as directed on package, drain, place in large bowl and set aside.
- Add snow peas, carrots and broccoli to boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then drain.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium. Add dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper; cook 1 min., stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring until well-coated.
- Add vegetable mixture to pasta; mix lightly.
- Spoon evenly into four serving bowls; top with water chestnuts.
Add sautéed chicken breast or shrimp for non-vegetarian version.