Country Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces Country Pasta egg pasta -- cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cups canned whole kernel corn
- 1 can large black olives, sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes -- quartered
- ¾ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- 6 strips bacon -- cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place in a large bowl; toss with oil.
- Add the next five ingredients; stir in ¾ of the bacon.
- In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients.
- Pour over spaghetti mixture; toss gently.
- Garnish with remaining bacon.
- Serve immediately or chill.