Country Pasta Beef Casserole
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 can each: cream of celery & cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 pimento, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (4 oz) can mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. Country Pasta, cooked & drained
- Brown beef slightly in hot skillet, add onions and cook until tender.
- Add soups, pimento, sour cream, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, fold in pasta and pour into large buttered casserole dish, top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and slightly brown.