Country Pasta Alfredo
- 16 ounces Country Pasta Egg Pasta, uncooked
- 1-cup butter
- ¾ pint heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1¼ cups of Italian cheese combination (Parmesan, Romano, etc.)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain.
- In a large saucepan, combine cream and butter; melt over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add the salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Stir in the cheese over medium heat until melted.
- Toss the pasta with the Alfredo sauce to thoroughly coat. Serve immediately.