Cory’s Country Pasta Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccine
Great as main course or as a side dish for grilled steak, chicken or fish.
- ½ C. butter
- 1 lb. shrimp
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 ¼ C. well-aged cheese (Parmesan)
- 1 celery stock, chopped
- 2 C. half-and-half
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 C. milk
- ½ C. mushrooms, diced
- ¼ C. flour
- 1 Tbsp. red or green pepper, chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 1 lb. Country Pasta, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, sauté shrimp in butter until cooked.
- Add carrots, celery, onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
- In closable container, combine half-and-half, milk, and flour. Shake until mixed. Add to shrimp mixture.
- Add 1 C. of cheese and salt and pepper; stir.
- Add Country Pasta. Stir gently until covered with sauce. Top with remaining cheese.