Chicken Da Vinci
This is one of our favorite recipes and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 16 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Pasta
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast, chopped into ¾ inch cubes
- 3 Italian link sausages, cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 medium Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Red Bell pepper, sliced
- 10-12 Mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Grated Romano Cheese, Salt and Pepper – to taste
- Prepare Country Pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain and stir in 1/8 cup olive oil.
- In large skillet, heat remaining olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Sauté cubed chicken breast and sausage for 5 minutes.
- Add onion, red bell pepper and mushrooms, cooking until meat is cooked through.
- Add 2 cloves minced garlic in last 5 minutes.
- Toss all ingredients together, sprinkle with fresh grated Romano cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.