Chicken and Country Pasta
Recipe submitted by R. Kiser of West Virginia
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cup water
- 1 14 oz. can chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 16 oz. Country Pasta Egg Pasta, uncooked.
- Season the chicken thighs with garlic salt and pepper and brown in butter in a large stockpot.
- Add water and chicken broth, cover and cook until the thighs are tender, and pull them apart into bite-size pieces.
- Add pasta, cover tightly and cook on medium heat for 22 minutes (or until pasta has desired tenderness), stirring occasionally.
- Vegetables, such as broccoli, zucchini, etc. may be added with the pasta.