4 - 6 servings
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 lb. smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Pasta
- Start instant pot on sauté setting. Once IP is hot drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and add sausage. Lightly brown sausage on each side.
- Next add onions, peppers, mushrooms, and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Sauté veggies and sausage together for 3-5 minutes, or until the veggies reach the desired caramelization.
- Next turn off instant pot and add spaghetti sauce, 30 oz. of water, and pasta. Stir all to combine and push down all ingredients so they are submerged in liquid.
- Cover and seal pot, cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Let rest for a minute or two before doing a manual quick release. Stir once more, serve, and enjoy!