A perfect harvest inspired dinner that would pair well with your favorite grilled chicken or steak.
25 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 2 medium zucchini or 1 large zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 2 yellow squash, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ½ tablespoon dried Italian herbs
- 16 oz. Country Pasta Homemade Style Egg Noodles, cooked and drained
- 25 cherry tomatoes, halved and set aside
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, sliced
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with olive oil, salt, pepper and dried herbs until coated thoroughly. Next, transfer vegetables to large baking sheet(s), and arrange evenly. Bake vegetables for 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender, stirring after first 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, proceed to cook pasta according to directions (about 18-20 minutes). Once pasta is cooked to desired bite, drain and reserve 1 cup of the pasta water.
- To finish dish toss the cooked pasta and vegetable mixture along with fresh basil and halved cherry tomatoes in a large bowl until combined, then add some of the reserved cooking liquid to mixture to moisten. Season with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with Parmesan. Enjoy immediately!
This wonderful, light pasta dish was adapted from a recipe by Giada De Laurentiis.