Buffalo Chicken Over Country Pasta
We think this sauce would make a fabulous dip too!
Original recipe courtesy of Gal on a Mission.
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Frank’s RedHot Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8-16 oz Country Pasta, cooked & drained
- red pepper flakes, garnish
- Start water for cooking pasta, and proceed to cook pasta according to package directions. (It will take 18-28 minutes depending on the desired “bite” you prefer. Our pasta takes a little more time to cook, but it’s worth it!)
- When the pasta is cooked and drained, incorporate the sauce mixture into the pasta and stir until pasta is evenly coated.
- Now garnish with red pepper flakes, serve & enjoy
- Using a large pan or skillet combine the cream cheese, hot sauce, and chicken stock, stir over medium heat until the cream cheese has melted.
- Next add paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper into sauce and stir to combine.
- Add shredded chicken to sauce mixture.
For the pasta
For the sauce mixture